Fish Eagle Swimming Club (FESC) promotes and fosters the sports of swimming, diving, life saving, synchronised swimming and the game of water polo, in the King Cetshwayo District of KwaZulu-Natal, without discrimination on the grounds of age, race, religion or political affiliation.
To shape the future of aquatics by inspiring athletes of all ages to open their minds to various aquatic disciplines, discovering new knowledge and reconciling the needs of children through the sports of swimming, diving, life saving, synchronised swimming and the game of water polo.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Members of FESC inter alia subscribe to:
- Train regularly, compete fairly and support the club to the best of their abilities.
- Have consideration and respect for others and the property of others.
- Speak politely without swearing.
- Be trustworthy and truthful.
- Value the abilities and achievements of others.
- Respect the training facilities including our swimming pools and changing rooms and those at events.
REGISTRATION AND AFFILIATION
FESC is registered with Swim South Africa and in line with SSA's constitution supports the importance of a healthy lifestyle, fair competition, promotion and development of aquatics and unlocking potential in the King Cetshwayo District. FESC is represented on the KZN Swimming board.
FESC actively engaged in development swimming, and PDI swimmers are sponsored and supported (financially and/or otherwise) in terms of for example entry fees to swimming events, transport from/to training and events, training, clothing and equipment. The result is that swimmers excelled remarkably in this area. Progress is measured in terms of improvement in time, commitment and regularly attending training sessions.